See why Nipissing is right where you belong!
Nipissing University is launching a bursary for prospective students who are traveling to visit our campus as well as the warm and welcoming community here in North Bay.
Come and experience one of Canada’s most beautiful campuses, one of Canada’s top ranked residences and our award-winning library! Experience for yourself our one student at a time philosophy; it’s why our students rank as the most satisfied in the province.
- $50 per student traveling a minimum of 150 km from home to North Bay
- $100 per student traveling a minimum of 350 km from home to North Bay
- Be a citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or someone who is currently residing in Canada on a student visa
- Be entering Nipissing for the academic year immediately following the campus visit (Fall 2020)
- Travel a minimum of 150 km to experience Nipissing University in person
- Must book and participate in an event hosted by the Student Recruitment Office (i.e. campus tour, Open House, Shadow Day, YOUniversity) event by July 1st, 2020. Click here to book your tour or event.
- Submit the Campus Tour Bursary Form by August 5, 2020
- Limit one bursary per student
Awarding of Bursary:
In order to receive the bursary, you must register and attend a full-time undergraduate program at Nipissing University starting September 2020. The bursary will be applied towards your tuition fees for the 2020-2021 school year.
*This bursary is not transferable, can not be deferred and has no cash value.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 705.474.3450 ext. 4200.