The following instructions/information will assist you in checking the status of your application.
For WebAdvisor questions or concerns not covered in these instructions, please contact the help desk - email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 705-474-3450 x4342.
For questions about your application and/or admission status, please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or 705-474-3450 x4600.
- Access Nipissing University’s Home Page and click on My Nipissing.
- Enter your username (the first letter of your surname in lower case followed by your seven digit student ID number), and password. Information regarding your username and password were sent to you in your acknowledgement package. If this is your first time logging in your password will be your birthdate in the following format: Mmmddyyyy (ie. March 3, 2000 would be Mar032000 with the first letter of the month a capital letter). If you have logged on before and have changed your password use your new password instead. Click on Sign In.
We highly recommend that you change your password. This can be done on the sign in screen. At the bottom you will see Manage your password. This will take you to the page where you can select a more secure password. Please make sure you record your password in a safe place for future reference.
- Click on Go to WebAdvisor.
- Click on Prospective Students.
- At this point you can check for any outstanding documentation and/or your admission status. Make sure to check for outstanding documentation even if you have an offer of admission. Some offers of admission are conditional and there will be documentation that we need to receive in order to determine if you meet the conditions of your offer.
To check your Admission Status
Click on Admission Status under Admission Information. This will be where you will see an admission decision if one has been made.
To check for Outstanding Documents
Click on Important Documents – Outstanding/Received under Communication. This will show you all the documents required to make an admission decision and/or what documents are required to meet the conditions of the offer you received. Once we have received a document it will show as Received in the list. Anything that is not marked Received means that it is still outstanding.