Graduates will each receive one official transcript upon graduating. Transcripts for studies at Nipissing College prior to 1993 must be requested from Laurentian University.
Requests for transcripts will be accepted by e-mail, mail, fax or in person. Transcript request forms are available from our website here.
Normally, requests will be processed within 2 to 3 working days; however, during busy periods such as registration time, end of term, and convocation, it may take as long as five to six working days depending on the volume of requests received. Responsibility lies with the student to ensure that requests are submitted well in advance of their deadline dates.
The cost of each transcript is $15. Payment is required prior to your request being processed. All transcript requests, including duplicate requests, are not refundable. Please ensure that you are requesting the appropriate documents prior to making your request.
Outstanding fees will prevent the release of your transcript.
Optional additional fees for transcripts are listed below:
|Courier Charges||Fax Charges|
|$8 to Ontario
$20 to other Canadian Provinces
$30 anywhere in the United States
$50 to all other countries
|$4 per fax number|
During Nipissing University’s closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- It may take up to 2 weeks for a transcript request to be processed. There is no way to expedite the process. As always, responsibility lies with the student to ensure that requests are submitted well in advance of their deadline dates.
- Payment can only be accepted by online banking. We cannot accept payments by cash, cheque, credit card, or any other method.
How to do Online Bank Payments
- Add "Nipissing University" as a Payee under the Pay Bills section of your online bank account.
- Use your 7-digit student number (starting with the zero) as the account number (do not include the letter).
- Transfer the amount and please allow 2-3 business days for the money to be applied to your account.
For transcript inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.