How do we best approach multimodality and multiliteracies in schools and classrooms today? With a focus on a wide range of unique and exciting opportunities to engage with leaders in the field, conference delegates discussed strategies, tools, and resources for teaching and learning 21st century literacies across numerous program areas!
Friday, March 30th, 2012
- Registration: 6:00 p.m.
- Welcome: 7:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- Keynote Speaker (Jennifer Rowsell): 7:15 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Wine & Cheese Reception: 8:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 31st, 2012
- Registration: 8:30 p.m.
- Welcome: 9:00 a.m. - 9:10 a.m.
- Keynote Speaker (Rob Graham): 9:10 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
- Coffee/Juice Break: 10:10 a.m. - 10:25 a.m.
- Workshop A: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Workshop B: 12:50 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.
Jennifer Rowsell, Canada Research Chair in Multiliteracies, and an Associate Professor at Brock University
So What Is Literacy Today?
Rob Graham, Learning Enhanced Technology Specialist, and an Assistant Professor at Schulich School of Education, Nipissing University