If you are a part- or full-time MEd student living within the North Bay area (50 km radius) please visit Technology Services in room A139 to pick up your new student card. Click here for their hours of operation. If your student card was lost or stolen, click here to order a replacement card.
If you are a part- or full-time MEd student living outside of the North Bay area (50 km radius) and are NOT attending an onsite class at the North Bay campus, a student card is NOT REQUIRED to borrow books from our Harris Learning Library. Further information is available on the Harris Learning Library website. Students may borrow books by contacting the Library and providing their student number as follows:
- Telephone: 1-800-655-5154 (Library)
- Fax: 705-497-1455
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A student card is only required:
- To access Nipissing University’s Library IN PERSON. The Library also accepts an alumni card from Canadore or Nipissing, a student card from other Ontario universities, a library card from public libraries in the Blue Sky Region.
- To utilize the libraries at other universities in Ontario
- To access audio-visual or computer lab facilities
- To obtain student discounts where available
All student cards may be requested on an annual basis and expire in August each year. (For example, if you request a student card in April it will expire in August of the same year).
To order a student card, please complete the following information:
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)