Transferring from College

Students in the Harris Learning Library

College Transfer Students:

  • are students who attend college prior to enrolling at Nipissing University, and
  • may or may not have received advanced standing.

How to apply

OUAC 105 applications are available on-line from the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC).

Special Advanced Standing Policies

General Admissions and Transfer Credits

College Transfer Scholarship

Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships for College Transfer Students

No application is required: If you have the marks, you’ll receive the scholarship.